"You should smile more!"
"You look tired!"
"Are you really going to eat all that?"
Is it that time of month?
"You’re just being dramatic"
"You have terrible taste"
"Just exercise and eat less!"
"Thats really slutty"
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
i love the term “bear with me” because it could mean either 1 of 2 things:
- asking someone to be patient
- confirmation that the zoo heist was a success
- mumford sons: i have a beeEEEeard *jangalangalangalnag*
- baby: d... d... d...
- father: ...dad? omg you are going to say dad as your first word!!!
- baby: d... dONT WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT
- baby: *guitar sounds from baby's mouth*
This is fake. They haven’t been sat on that rock for 50 years. If you look closely you can clearly see her swimsuit is different in the second photo, it has stripes on it. And the guy’s shorts seem to have a more floral pattern in the latter photo.Also, if someone sat on a rock for 50 years, it would have made the news. My theory is, they simply returned to the same location 50 years later, and recreated the original photo.